- ABI Vista 2011 model
- Size 28 x 12
- 3 Bedrooms (sleeps 8)
- Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Family Shower Room
- Wrap-around Lounge Seating
ABI Vista Description
Just in this lovely compact holiday home, full double glazing and central heating, this is that perfect first holiday home.
Priced to sell, this holiday home is sited on a much sought after area on the holiday park, looking onto the green picnic area, with its own parking and paved patio area.
Fell End Holiday Park Description
An award winning park located in the Arnside and Silverdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in the Southern Lake District. Fell End is a woodland oasis of peace and tranquillity abounding with wildlife all the year round.
Twenty eight acres of meadow and woodland have been transformed by landscaping with natural limestone, tree planting and the addition of flowering shrubs and bulbs to make an ideal garden setting.
Fell End is a Visit Britain 5 star park and has been the recipient of the David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award for many years.
Reasons to Consider Holiday Home Ownership at Fell End Holiday Park
- Holiday as often as you like throughout the year
- Subletting available
- Affordable running costs
- Up to 12 month ownership
- Dog friendly parks
- Choice of plots available
Fell End Holiday Park Facilities
- An award winning 28 acres of woodland park in the Arnside and Silverdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Southern Lake District is on the doorstep
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Steam room and gym
- Bar and café
- Picnic area & beer garden
- Indoor soft play and outdoor play areas
- Arcade with pool table
- Onsite shop