- Lakeland Bespoke Lodge 2017 model
- Size 40 x 20
- 2 Bedrooms (sleeps 6)
- Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Walk-in Wardrobe
- Vaulted ceiling
- King Size Bed in Master Bedroom
- Modern kitchen with integrated Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher and Washing Machine
- Free Standing Furniture
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Family Bath/Shower Room
- Dining Suite
Lakeland Lodge Description
This much sought after stunning Lakeland Lodge is the ultimate in family comfort. Situated on our award winning Park at Fell End, overlooking the modern children’s play park, only a short walk to our amazing facilities which include swimming pool, steam room, gym, soft play area, arcade, family bar and restaurant.
Contact us now to see why so many families are joining us here, find out what all the fuss is about.
Fell End Holiday Park Description
An award winning park located in the Arnside and Silverdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in the Southern Lake District. Fell End is a woodland oasis of peace and tranquillity abounding with wildlife all the year round.
Twenty eight acres of meadow and woodland have been transformed by landscaping with natural limestone, tree planting and the addition of flowering shrubs and bulbs to make an ideal garden setting.
Fell End is a Visit Britain 5 star park and has been the recipient of the David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award for many years.
Reasons to Consider Holiday Home Ownership at Fell End Holiday Park
- Holiday as often as you like throughout the year
- Subletting available
- Affordable running costs
- Up to 12 month ownership
- Dog friendly parks
- Choice of plots available
Fell End Holiday Park Facilities
- An award winning 28 acres of woodland park in the Arnside and Silverdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Southern Lake District is on the doorstep
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Steam room and gym
- Bar and café
- Picnic area & beer garden
- Indoor soft play and outdoor play areas
- Arcade with pool table
- Onsite shop