- Pemberton Regent 2018 model
- Size 36 x 12
- 2 Bedrooms (sleeps 6)
- Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Modern Stylish Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Walk in Wardrobe
Pemberton Regent Description
All eyes are on Pemberton’s latest 12 foot Regent model that comes in two sizes, both with two bedrooms. The option to have a closed off lounge may well make this one of the most sought after leisure homes in the market.
For style conscious owners the Regent is the perfect choice. The lounge boasts a comfy L shaped sofa which is accompanied by a stunning accent chair in a contrast fabric. Storage comes in the form of open shelves, a display cabinet and a cupboard.
As you would expect, Pemberton have built the kitchen to give a choice of freestanding or integrated appliances therefore allowing owners to have an input in the design of their home.
The bedrooms are striking and the rich fabric s and sleek finishes accompanied by the oak effect wood make a real impression.
This really is 21st century living at its best.
South Lakeland Leisure Village Description
South Lakeland Leisure Village nestles amongst the rolling green countryside of the borders of the Southern Lake District and Yorkshire Dales just five minutes away from junction 35 of the M6. Both are less than 30 minutes drive from this exclusive log cabin hideaway. Also on the doorstep is the Arnside and Silverdale ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
South Lakeland Leisure Village Facilities
As well as being conveniently located, the park has everything you need for an entertaining family holiday right on-site:
- The Water’s Edge – a family restaurant serving traditional British dishes as well as Mediterranean, Indian and Italian favourites
- Beer garden attached to the restaurant, allowing for alfresco dining in the spring and summer months
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Health and fitness centre with a state-of-the-art gym and steam room
- Beauty spa offering an array of luxurious treatments
- Sailing on the large lake (sailing boats and small craft only